At Geddes Furniture we are proud of the natural beauty and excellence of our fine furniture. Wood and manufacturing techniques may vary by product and change over time. For this reason, variations in colour, grain, or normal expansion and contraction of wood responding to climate change, are not covered under warranty.
Warranty coverage applies in cases when the product is used under normal indoor residential conditions.
- For a period of one year from the date of purchase, warranty coverage protects the original purchaser of Geddes Furniture against defects in the quality of workmanship, materials and construction.
- Any product modification by a consumer or parties not authorized by Geddes Furniture render the warranty void.
- Geddes Furniture reserves the right to repair, replace or substitute furniture items or components should they qualify under warranty.
- Geddes Furniture has the sole discretion and reserves the right to decide the appropriate remedy.
- Geddes Furniture reserves the right to discontinue products, models, fabrics, or components without prior notice.
Warranty coverage as stated above shall be extended only to the purchaser and does not apply to any party purchasing the product from the original purchaser. Coverage does not apply to the following:
- Damages due to normal daily use.
- Improper use or care, including improper storage of parts and components.
Accidents, misuse and negligence of furniture.
- Fire, water, and/or damage from exposure to extremes or temperature change or humidity levels.
- Excessive shrinking, cracking, planking, or warping due to lack of moisture or extremes in humidity. A humidity range of 30% to 40% must be maintained with solid wood products.